Liliana gangbang Liliana gangbang

Don't usually do this but, Its good and yes it could use some sound a few moans or at least a soft bit of music to just even it all out but the art is good and smooth, a bit short and just a little too loopy but all in all not bad keep it up.

HarrietBunny responds:

You are totally right >.<

I won't make a video unles I can include audio. Thank you!

Arrow to the... Arrow to the...

Great Job! :D

This was a funny and random peice of work, and while the arrow to the knee joke has been played out its what makes it funny, so well done my good sirs.

I hate creepers... I hate creepers...

Cute :D

Nicely done it was cute not amazing or frontpage-worthy (sorry) but it was cute keep up the good work. :D... Oh and don't lisen to McDouche below me.

Sakyubasu No Tatakai II Sakyubasu No Tatakai II

Great game not done yet but I was looking through the comments for hints and tricks others have used to get further (dang beer) and I realize some might not have a good idea on how to beat the first boss, what I did was go for the shield one and have them chanting all the way to the first sword (20 chanters) then while fighting her just use the illusions as shields don't attack them at all just hide behind all of them till they are killed then become invulnerable when she does the crush eternity thing and use slam to take 30 hp off her making sure you wind up on the top row when you do that. Hope that helps some of you having troubles but that's just how I played if there's a better one (which there probably is) than good luck with it.

Avant-Garde Avant-Garde

I was one rich mofo when the war came made 3 masterpieces before the war hit :D, Great game bro.